onX Offroad GPS Trails: Jeep, 4x4, ATV, SxS, UTV MOD + data
Join over 120K off road enthusiasts who use onX Offroad for finding new trails.
#1 Offroad GPS Mapping App, with more than 985 Million acres of public land and 350,000+ miles of roads and trails including open dates and width restrictions, onX Offroad is a must-have app for any motorized enthusiast.
Know before you go with the most trusted and accurate GPS satellite / topo trail mapping app. Turn your phone into the best off-road mapping tool for finding open dirt roads and trails, tracking your favorite routes and making custom waypoints along the way. Works using your phone’s GPS when you’re off-grid and offline—with full detail satellite imagery, open trails and remote campsites all while out of cell service.
▶7-Day FREE TRIAL INCLUDED (no credit card needed)
Gives you more time enjoying the ride and less time on rides that end in a locked gate. If you dirt bike, enduro, moto, adventure bike, dual sport, trial bike, jeep, ATV, side by side, UTV, SxS, 4X4, 4WD, wheel, rock crawl, mudding, overland or drive dirt roads in your truck, this is the best OHV/ORV app for you.
▶ PREMIUM OFFROAD APP FEATURES:
- 985 million acres of public land across the U.S.
- BLM, Forest Service, State Lands & more
- Select your ride to find new trails
- Detailed Trail Descriptions & more
- Photo Waypoints
- 350,000+ miles of motorized roads and trails
- 54,000+ campsites and campgrounds
- Unlimited tracks and waypoints
- Unlimited offline maps
- Localized weather conditions and 7-day forecasts
- 450,000 points of interest
- 24K topo maps for the entire U.S.
- Satellite/aerial imagery maps with or without topographic lines
- Tap the map to get additional trail or recreation information
- 500,000+ miles of hiking trails
- Trail and road mileage
- Fishing access and boat launches
- 4,500 backcountry cabins and lookouts
- Save and share Waypoints and meet-up locations with friends
- Non-ethanol fuel stations
- Line, distance and area measuring tools
- 50+ custom waypoint icons and nine Waypoint colors
- Anywhere you scroll or roll: coordinates and compass
▶ OFFLINE GPS FUNCTIONALITY:
The onX Offroad App turns your phone into an outdoor handheld GPS navigator by using the GPS built into your phone or tablet to display your location on the satellite and topo map. Cellular coverage is NOT needed, as map-saving technology allows you to save the maps, trails and recreation points of interest information for offline navigation.
Get off-grid and take the #1 mapping app collection of recreation points and points of interest. We’ve curated the details you care about, such as: motorized trails, hiking trails, backcountry roads, hot springs, fire towers, campgrounds, campsites, forest service cabins, non-ethanol gas stations and more.
▶ FREE TRIAL:
While the onX Offroad App and much of the tools, maps and information are free, you will start with a complementary no-credit-card-required free trial when you install the app and create your account. Enjoy onX Offroad in its full-featured premium form for 7 days.
▶ AFTER THE FREE TRIAL:
If you enjoyed your first seven days of the full featured onX Offroad for a $29.99 yearly premium subscription and save fuel as you explore the far-away corners of the United States finding places to camp and ride. Or… You may choose to let your trial expire and wipe a tear as your public lands, ride selector, open trails, recreation points and more disappear from the app. Feel free to keep using our basic and totally free version of the onX Offroad App until it makes more sense another day in the future to go premium. Regardless if you choose to go premium or not. Thanks for choosing onX!
At onX it’s our mission to help you find new places to explore with confidence, knowing you have onX Offroad with you.
If you have any trouble or have an idea on what you’d like to see in the app next, please contact us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.
More details for onX Offroad GPS Trails: Jeep, 4x4, ATV, SxS, UTV MOD
Official websiteOfficial website